FS: CPO 2008 BMW 335i E92 Coupe Sparkling Graphite

Lowflight

Established Member
I bought this car CPO from Roadshow BMW in Memphis Last year. I love this car and rate it the best car I have ever owned (and this after have had 3 M3 of various years and 15 Corvettes since 1991). I will start off by saying that when the weather improves I will take detailed pics inside and out, but I want to get started with this ad.

I am selling because I just got a new position in my company that provides a company car (2012 Taurus -free, but ack). My wife needs to keep her Pathfinder unfortunately because she needs the room. So, I have to sell it.

2008 335i E92
SGM with Grey Interior
59,000 miles (looks like it has 20k) Always garaged and hand washed and Zainoed.
Automatic Transmission
No Nav
Sport package, Winter Package, Convenience Entry (keyless crank etc)

No dents or dings, below average wear and tear. Everything works.
Car is stock. I sold the Style 189 wheels and paid a small fortune for a full BMW Performance Style 313,19 inch wheels, tires and sensors delivered fully mounted etc.....these tires have 8k on them. No alignment wear.

35% Tint

I am a 39 year old businessman and not a punk kid. The car has never been abused in any way. Just driven to work and back. Always garaged, even by the lessee who leased it new and lived just down the road from the dealer.

I removed and sold the Aero Spoiler on the front

The car has CPO till 100k or Feb 2013

Car is located about 8 miles from Memphis International Airport if you want to fly in.

PRICE: $28500 OBO

Call anytime from 8am Central to 8pm central to discuss.

901-277-9315

Or email at lowflyt007 (remove spam)@comcast.net

Harold
NEW PICS HERE------->2008 335i BMW E92 For Sale

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

I have it financed through BMW, would like to trade for a 03-04 Cobra