FS: Convertible top cover

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
I am selling the convertible top cover from my 99 Mustang cobra. The car has been sold but i still have the cover.

It fits over the top when it is open and folded behind the back seat. For it coming off of a 99 it is in very good shape other than one foot print on the bottom of it and being a little dirty from sitting in a garage for a year.

Make me an offer :beer:

Note* If you would like it shipped, you, the buyer will pay for the shipping.

DESK001.jpg

DESK002.jpg

DESK003.jpg

Send any offers or questions through PM or email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

quik6

SVT powered at last
Established Member
I pm'd you last night and just sent an email. Please get back to me.

quik6

SVT powered at last
Established Member
I will take it for the price plus shipping we discussed. Please pm me your paypal

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
bump, still cannot find a box.

If anyone is local to MD or any surrounding state and would like to make a local deal please let me know.

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
Vanilla - yes i do still have the top. And im about an hour from Cambridge, right on the western side of the Bay Bridge (Sandy Point State Park). When are you coming in November?

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
I'll start at $100. If you would like it shipped, you will have to pay for shippingand i need to find a box for it.

I have checked public storage, a business that sells glass, home depot, office depot, and the company we get our boxed from for work. With no luck at all.

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
UPS Stores always try to charge alot for their shipping services. Being that i get discounted UPS shipping through work i am using that account and crediting the Co. back.

Quik6 - I still cannot find a box big enough, im checking one more storage facility this afternoon and if there is no luck im going to build a box for it. Send me a PM if your still interested since you were the first one to show interest.

Users who are viewing this thread