FS: Complete 8.8 solid swap 99+

BIGONTS

Established Member
Gauging interest in a complete 8.8 solid swap. I don't think I will ever need to put this in my car and I don't have room for it to be laying around.

Everything, except a cat back exhaust. In perfect condition and it came out of a low-mile, 30K, 1999 Mustang GT convertible. Every nut, bolt, bracket, exhaust hanger, shock, springs, control arms, calipers, abs sensors, sway bar, etc. Makes for a nice easy swap and saves a lot of hassle and running around.

I have an idea how much solid swaps go for, but I want to see what the offers would be for a quick local sale.

Located in Hickory Hillls, IL 60457. How bout we start at $600 obo

Thanks
call 773-636-5263

Please see my Member Gallery for pics or. More pics here: http://www.modularfords.com/forums/s...d.php?t=119396

thelpb

Established Member
I am very interested in this as my IRS fell victim to the rain and a curb this evening. I will buy if you are willing to ship to Florida. I will call you in the morning. My phone number is a 727 area code.

BIGONTS

Established Member
I am very interested in this as my IRS fell victim to the rain and a curb this evening. I will buy if you are willing to ship to Florida. I will call you in the morning. My phone number is a 727 area code.

That's fine, but you are going to have to pay 100% of the shipping and whatever packaging charges are. You have anyone local that you trust and that can pick it up and do this for you?

BIGONTS

Established Member
I'd like to be next in line. How much shipped to 39401?

That's fine, but you are going to have to pay 100% of the shipping and whatever packaging charges are. You have anyone local that you trust and that can pick it up and do this for you?

I do have some local interest and would rather see if I can sell it locally before I have to deal with shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread