FS: Complete 03 Cobra Engine 25,000 miles + T56 4,000 miles plus MORE

pw_cc_runner

Established Member
Purchased in October 2009 from a local guy who decided to change directions with his 66 fastback project. Originally came from a car that was rear ended with 25,000 miles. Motor has since been kept bagged in cool dry location and rotated/oiled to ensure it stays in top condition. Engine was painted by previous owner as well as having the valve covers, front bridge, and a few brackets powder coated wrinkle black. He also put the Billetflow 2.76 pulley, idlers, and an over sized polished crank pulley on it but the motor has never been run with them installed. I have all of the original pulleys except for the supercharger pulley. Transmission came from a separate car that was rear ended with 4,000 miles. I also received a box which included the wiring harnesses, ecu, throttle cables, motor mounts, reservoirs, sensors, fuel rails, radiator, stock clutch, pressure plate etc.

I have decided to sell the motor/trans/etc to fund the purchase an actual 2003/2004 Cobra rather than modifying my custom Probe to RWD using the parts because I am moving/getting married and the time investment will be too great.

Last edited:

fox_box

Rookie
Established Member
so this is for the engine, trans, all associated parts and pieces including the wiring harness? and this engine runs? i live in Virginia so getting out to see it will be next to impossible.

pw_cc_runner

Established Member
Yes, the engine, trans, and parts that I have listed are all included. I have done everything I can think of to verify the condition of this motor. I have had all of the plugs out and rotated the motor to ensure all the pistons are moving and the oil pan was removed for the same purpose. The valves all open and close smoothly and are in excellent condition. This motor has not been running since I bought it because I have not been able to find the right car to put it into. It has been rotated and oiled to ensure it is not getting tight. If you want to call me I can pm you my number.

Last edited:

pw_cc_runner

Established Member
let me know if you would be willing to sell ecu and wiring harness.

At this time I am not willing to separate out any of the smaller parts.

Everything is still available. I have not been pursuing this sale extremely hard and this is the only place it is listed besides the local club.

Last edited:

pw_cc_runner

Established Member
As I said in my last post... at this time I am not willing to separate the lot. Also, a cross member is not included in this package.

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
If you change your mind on the smaller parts, I'd like to buy the billetflow idlers from you and you could put the stockers back on. Let me know

Users who are viewing this thread