FS: Cobra/Mustang Parts Nor Cal (FREE CAT BACK TOO!)

68gtscode

Established Member
FS: Cobra/Mustang Parts Nor Cal (NEW LOWER PRICES!)

Please PM me for more information, pictures, or to express interest. Thank you.

Forgeline RS 17X9.5/11 Wheels LIKE NEW. A set of four Forgeline two-piece RS wheels, 17X9.5 (6” backspace) in the front and 17X11 (7” backspace) in the rear. These wheels are no longer available, and are among the highest quality two piece wheels ever sold. They are extremely light and hard to find, especially in this condition. All wheels have no scratches or curb rash- a minor polish is the only thing separating these from being new. $1000 firm.

forgelineall.jpg

01 Cobra Intake NEW. I was considering installing a twin turbo kit on my Terminator but decided against doing so. It is for the discerning Cobra owner who only wants the best- you won’t find a cleaner intake for your turbo conversion. $400 firm.

cobraintake2.jpg

SLP Loudmouth I Cat Back for 99-04 IRS Cobra LIKE NEW It has been on my car for approximately 500 miles, and is in perfect to new condition (has never touched the ground, etc). For those unfamiliar with SLP products, they are very high quality- modular, full stainless construction. NEW PRICE = $300.

slp1.jpg

Bassani Modular O/R X Pipe LIKE NEW. (P/N BX46033), which I believe is the “BX” aluminized steel construction. This was on my Terminator, but I’m not sure what other years it will fit. It is a modular design so you should be able to add cats if you desire. The unit has approximately 500 miles on it, and is in very good condition. It never hit anything while on my car. NEW PRICE = $150.

bassani1.jpg

FS: Diablosport Predator 03-04 Cobra NEW IN BOX. (P/N U7142). This Predator is brand new, never used (box opened for pictures only). NEW PRICE = $275.

diablopredator3.jpg

FS: H&R Wheel Spacers 40mm LIKE NEW. 40mm wheel spacers. 5X4.5” bolt pattern. $75 Firm.

hrspacers1.jpg

FS: Ford GT Fuel Pump NEW IN BOX. Purchased new from Lethal but never used. $75 Firm.

fordgtpumps.jpg

03/04 Cobra Cat Back = GONE!

Last edited:

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
if you would be interested in shipping the x pipe, let me know what you would charge to send it to zip code 91702.
-Edgar

Users who are viewing this thread