FS: Clean OW Hellion Cobra - pics*

BLACKVNM

Established Member
SOLD

Looking to sell my Oxford White Hellion 03 Coupe. This is an extremely clean cobra and has not been beat on. It has just under 26k miles and runs/drives flawlessly. It pulls very hard and will sit and idle perfectly all day. I would not hesitate to get in it and drive it across the US. I've had a buyer who has been trying to pick the car up, but he's had trouble getting the funds. That being said, we have talked and I'm posting it here to gauge interest. I'm looking to get $27,300 for it with the factory wheels (not iforged in the pictures). I have clean title in hand so it is ready to go whenever someone wants it. PM me if interested.

This is a Hellion 76mm Single turbo car. Custom 4” Downpipe. Custom Blow Thru MAF. No corners were cut and only the best parts were used. Oil changed every 3k miles. it was tuned by one of the best – Jon Lund, and makes 600/600 on only 15#’s boost, 15* timing, and A/F of 11.3. Very safe for the street. Plenty left in it if you dial up the boost.

Mod List:

Engine: Stock bottom end. New front timing cover gaskets, valve cover gaskets, oil pan & oil pan gasket, spark plugs, air filter etc…
o 76mm Turbonetics Turbo, .96 AR Housing
o 4” Downpipe – Splits into dual 3” pipes as it goes under the k-member for added ground clearance. Custom dual 3” pipes all the way back. Magnapack mufflers with 3.5’’ magnaflow tips
o 01 Cobra Upper and Lower Intakes
o Custom Blow Thru MAF set up
o Blue Crinkle finish valve covers
o "Powered by ford" coil covers
o LDC Cooling Mod
o Jegs Oil separator
o Custom size SB air filter for the turbo- made as large as possible and fits snuggly into the limited space.
o Ford GT Red Top Battery
o Hallman Manual Boost Control – Mounted to the console next to your right leg. Mounted using a bracket, no holes drilled in the console.

Fuel: New fuel filter as well.
o Fore Fuel Hat with dual Ford GT pumps
o Dual FPDM set up
o 60lb injectors

Suspension:
o MM K-member
o MM front control arms
o MM 4 bolt CC Plates
o MM aluminum steering rack bushings
o MM coil overs on all 4 corners
o 10” 400# springs up front, 8” 600# springs in the rear
o Bilstein Sport Shocks/Struts
o MM Full Length Sub Frame Connectors

Drive train:
o Spec 3+ Clutch
o Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
o Liberty 26 Spline Input Shaft
o New TOB and Retainer Sleeve
o Fiore Firewall Adjuster and Clutch Quadrant
o MGW Shifter
o Billet Flow IRS Brace

Brakes:
o Power slot Rotors – Slotted Front and Rear
o Hawk – HPS Pads Front and Rear
o calipers painted red/black

Random Goodies: Interior/Exterior stuff.
o SOS Dual Gauge Pillar – Speed hut Gauges (match stock gauges perfectly down to the RED SVT logo)
o Boost Gauge
o Fuel Pressure Gauge
o Corbeau TRS Seats – Micro suede with Silver Insert
o Rear Seat Delete – Custom Made
o Tinted Windows including windshield
o Redline Hood Struts
o black bumper inserts

_ARW3022edit1500.jpg

_ARW2966edit1500.jpg

_ARW5438edit1500.jpg

_ARW5327edit1500.jpg

_ARW5386edit.jpg

_ARW5311edit1500-1.jpg

_ARW3201edit1500.jpg

_ARW3206edit1500.jpg

_ARW3216edit1500.jpg

004edit1500.jpg

_ARW3151edit1500.jpg

Last edited:

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
SICK CAR MAN! Id really like to see the front of those seats in it. :banana:How much with the iforged? come on were dying to know;-)

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
^^^^Hey have we met? At coastal plains in Jville. Anyways nice Cobra, if i hadn't just picked up mine I would be all over it, good luck selling it. What is the deal with the rims you selling them on the side?

BLACKVNM

Established Member
how about a trade?

Very nice car but couldn't do anything on a trade right now. Thanks for the offer.

Anyways nice Cobra, if i hadn't just picked up mine I would be all over it, good luck selling it. What is the deal with the rims you selling them on the side?

Thank you :beer: As for the wheels - not selling at this point. If anything changes I will let you know.

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
Aaron, Sorry to see you selling man!

For anyone inetersted in buying, Aaron is a top notch guy.

Also, as the previous owner, I can help answer any questions.

Mike N.

10-43 This 03

Established Member
Aaron, Sorry to see you selling man!

For anyone inetersted in buying, Aaron is a top notch guy.

Also, as the previous owner, I can help answer any questions.

Mike N.

Was it your video on YOUTUBE when you were tuning it went to 20PSI on the first run? Was wondering how much it made on 20 PSI and what was the fuel type with it. I want this car so bad but I have to wait for my new job to start and I won't start until late winter. I will be PM'n the OP when i do start to see if its forsale.

OP, whats the price with the wheels? Would you sell them with the wheels?

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
Was it your video on YOUTUBE when you were tuning it went to 20PSI on the first run? Was wondering how much it made on 20 PSI and what was the fuel type with it. I want this car so bad but I have to wait for my new job to start and I won't start until late winter. I will be PM'n the OP when i do start to see if its forsale.

OP, whats the price with the wheels? Would you sell them with the wheels?

Yes that was my video on YOUTUBE. Actually there are no numbers for the 20PSI run as it was one of the first ones while Lund was still dialing everything in. We just had 93 octane in it which is why we got off the gas before it got too high in the RPMS's.

This is a solid car. There were no expenses spared as it was being built, trust me!!! Aaron drove from TN to PA to get it and drive it home. I have no doubt the new owner will love this car. It pulls like a freight train and has the looks to go along with it.

Users who are viewing this thread