FS: CLEAN 2012 SVTPP Vert w/VMP TVS

Silver_Serpent

Established Member
Ingot silver, stripe delete vert with 22k miles. The car has navigation and recaros ... fully loaded. Located in South Louisiana ... so no salt/snow. Not a daily driver. Most of the miles are from road trips (really fun highway car!). Most of the mods were professionally installed and the car was dyno tuned by Stang-hi in baton rouge (who did a fantastic job). Car makes 664rwhp/659rwtq. Mod list is in my signature. Four new tires with less than 1000 miles ... 275/40/19 MPSS fronts and 305/35/20 Nitto 555r drag radial rears. Car runs like a dream. $42,000.
View attachment 49078 car (7) small.JPGView attachment 49081

Attachments

• car (3) resize.jpg
    car (3) resize.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 425
  • car (5)resize.jpg
    car (5)resize.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 423

Silver_Serpent

Established Member
New picture attached before putting in back in the garage after a bath. Car was stock for about 12,000 miles before having the tvs (and injectors) and carbon fiber drive shaft installed and then dyno tuned. About 2000 miles later I had the throttle body, intake, and exhaust upgraded because ... Well, I wanted more power haha. It was dyno tuned again with the new mods and has been running that same tune with the same mods since (about 8k miles). I have driven the car to shelbyfest in Missori, the Natchez trace, and many trips to Florida and the gulf coast (which is where most of the miles are from). Despite the power and the relatively stock suspension, the car hooks hard in second gear without issue. The only reason I am selling is because my wife and I are expecting ... So different traveling vehicle may be in our near future (I still may just keep this one though if the right deal doesn't come along ... I really don't think I can live with seeing it on a dealer lot). I have it listed just a thousand or so above what the trade in is on it. Text me at 9858601881 if you have any other questions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread