FS CJ Intake, SCJ monoblade, and Rev Auto Intake

SCalla1384

Established Member
I literally just put everything on. My car went from a boss manifold, to this set up. The car feels very strong. I could actually feel a pretty significant difference with the swap. The CJ manifold was ported by me. Cleaned up the casting lines. I spent a lot of time on it.

The CJ and monoblade are both basically brand new. They have about 125 miles on them. The rev auto intake I bought used, is in excellent condition. A minor scuff on the bottom of the tube, how I received it. I think it rubbed against something. The cai does not come with a heat shield. The Ford Racing logo on the manifold lost alittle but of white paint. Can easily be touched up.

All together I paid alittle over $1,800 for everything. Shipping will be alittle expensive, it cost me $25 to ship just a boss manifold a few states away. This intake is a little heavier, plus the big cai and throttle body, I'd like to get $1,350 shipped obo plus pay pal feels.

Everything is still on the car, but will have it off shortly. Comes with everything needed for install.

Text is probably the best way to get a hold of me, 617 827 1384

20150101_133437_zps9qvj1nbc.jpg

20141228_055056_zpsdb03gi3s.jpg

20141228_053231_zps5wcr7iop.jpg

Screenshot_2015-01-04-23-20-31_zps8rglztcn.png

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
So, what are your plans now? Forced induction? Were you just not happy with the power?

SCalla1384

Established Member
I was actually very surprised, I could feel the difference between that and a boss manfiold. I'm usually very skeptical on feeling horsepower gains after new mods, but that's one of the few I could.

After thinking about it, I'd be happier just putting a blower on it. Full size wheels, sway bar, etc... the car is getting to "drag raceish" now. It's not very enjoyable to drive on the street, it's not bad just miss how it use to feel.

I've tossed a spider gear, replaced everything, now have a bent axle and the rear end is howling again. I'd rather just go up to the track and have fun. Not try to set records and break stuff. Gets expensive, and loses its fun factor.

SCalla1384

Established Member
Thanks man, I was really going to make a push for 10s in the spring time. But I was planning on strange front drag brakes, possibly a locker (need to throw new axles in regardless AND I need a set of gears. Then a few other things to make it real light, at that point it's getting to the point where it's no fun, if not somewhat unsafe to drive on the street. I live in a well populated area, stop and go with drag brakes isn't a great idea lol.

Rios302

Established Member
I might be interested in this setup. I am at work though and cannot see pictures if you can send me some to 559 nine 17 70 eight eight

Gray5.0

Established Member
This kit should be gone by now! Whoever buys this, be sure to have long tubes and o/r x pipe and get some lu47 injectors. I had this set up and ran e85 and an aed tune and it was a beast!

SCalla1384

Established Member
Yeah to many tire kickers at the moment lol. Suppose it's not a great time to sell.

IF I have a buyer for everything, I'll seperate.

CJ Manifold - $625 shipped

SCJ Monoblade - $500 shipped

Rev auto 5" CAI - $375 shipped

Will do for a package deal of $1,350 shipped

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Yeah everyone blew the wad for the holidays LOL! Dont worry Tax refund coming then the guys will start buying again, good prices stick to them.

SCalla1384

Established Member
Honestly man, like I said I'm not in a big rush to sell. So I'm pretty firm on my prices at the moment.

For the throttle body and cai I'd go $875 shipped. As long as I have a buyer for the CJ manifold

SCalla1384

Established Member
Actually, I'm gonna be wanting a boss manifold for the novi. So I could do a trade, my CJ for your boss plus some cash.

HDHunter

Established Member
If I check on here the morning of the 15th and you still have it, I'll paypal the money at 6:30am when I get to work.

KPatrone

Established Member
Actually, I'm gonna be wanting a boss manifold for the novi. So I could do a trade, my CJ for your boss plus some cash.

Can you not use the SCJ with the novi? I have a ported BOSS and L&M 82MM TB, but I was thinking of a novi 2200 in the future as well. I just keep reading so many good things about these SCJ setups

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread