FS: Chrome Saleen Replicas 18x9/10

srt4tocobra

Established Member
are any of the scuffs deep, or really "curb rash?"

i'm interested, but honestly, those pics you posted up in the first page make the spots stand out pretty good. just wanting to clarify with you on how they look. maybe you could get some better pics at different angles? Not trying to throw off on your wheels, just wondering something.
thanks, Blake

no problem man i will try to take some better pictures, and i believe that since i used the flash on my camera to take the pictures it made the marking looking worse than it was since the chrome really shined.

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
lol i guess.... why are you needing it if you don't mind me asking?
I would actually like to shave some weight off of my car and will be using them for road racing. If they are heavier than my existing wheels then I am probably not interested. Thanks, Shannon

srt4tocobra

Established Member
I would actually like to shave some weight off of my car and will be using them for road racing. If they are heavier than my existing wheels then I am probably not interested. Thanks, Shannon

the 18x9's weigh in at around 28 lbs and the 18x10's weigh around 34 lbs, sorry i cannot be precise, they are somewhat difficult to get on the scale correctly. let me know.

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
the 18x9's weigh in at around 28 lbs and the 18x10's weigh around 34 lbs, sorry i cannot be precise, they are somewhat difficult to get on the scale correctly. let me know.

Thanks for the weights. Unfortunately that is heavier than my current wheels at 26lbs each. Good luck in selling.

Users who are viewing this thread