FS: CCW 505a's with BFG Tires, Connecticut

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
damn I would love to buy them. I'm in jersey and would be will to drive for pick up with cash in hand.

shauncurt

Established Member
^^ WTF? You have a thread going now thats selling the same wheel due to living conditions. Suspect? I think so. Nice wheels OP, I wont bother I'm sure they are gone already.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
^^ WTF? You have a thread going now thats selling the same wheel due to living conditions. Suspect? I think so. Nice wheels OP, I wont bother I'm sure they are gone already.

Maybe if you read S-L-O-W-L-Y you would see I have 19s. The OP here is selling 18s that will not rub on my car. Thank you! :kaboom:

shauncurt

Established Member
Weird, I have 19inch 505a's on my 03 cobra now with no rub? Good luck solving you rim issues

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Weird, I have 19inch 505a's on my 03 cobra now with no rub? Good luck solving you rim issues

Good for you! I wish I was so lucky otherwise I wouldn't sell them. Is your car lowered? How are the roads by you? NJ is notorious for shitty road quality. Free bump for OP btw. If you got more to say it's best you don't do it in a for sale forum. :poke:

Last edited:

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Im picking the wheels up this weekend. Sorry guys.

Damn it!:cuss: I was hoping nothing panned out of that deposit. I was going to offer to pick them up this weekend if nothing happened. Oh well you win some and lose some.

Users who are viewing this thread