FS CCW 505a and new NT01

tached_out

Established Member
i dont see why they wouldnt fit on a 96... may want to ask some of the 96 guys...

also i had a few PM's about the wheels every question has been answered. Sorry like i said i dont post here at all. Use to post at S197forum a few years ago but its been that long since i started my build in my car lol. Long build for a 3.4 whipple on a S197 with e85 conversion.

But any ways please email..

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

the jek email our spam blocker has been picking a few emails up. So do both please if your interested. I have the wheels at my house now so ill get some new pics up soon.

tached_out

Established Member
bump have some updated pics on my phone, but there really all the same just shows tire tread and quality.

tached_out

Established Member
3200 shipped for Holiday sale. Price goes back to normal after the 1st. 3250 and I will have them professionally polished before shipping. They are still in great condition show ready as they sit.

Will not take updated pics unless you are extremely serious, just because I have them stored and packed up to prevent dust and damage. They are all wrapped up in microfiber to keep them safe.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
For sale since May OP...you may want to call CCW and ask the retail price on these new. Tires run another $800.

tached_out

Established Member
I had about 10 people PM me about these. Please read EMAIL me. I am not live on the forums because my damn car has been in the shop for 3 years now. Go figure right.... But any ways my dad wanted to keep them then he said sale them again. However, I am putting his tires on my car because I hope soon it will be out and finally ready for the street.

So I am asking 2000 plus shipping. Wheels retail for 675 a wheel. The tires will not come with the wheels any more. The wheels have not been mounted or driven on since they were posted. Have been sitting in my bed room for a while now.

Users who are viewing this thread