FS CCW 505a and new NT01

tached_out

Established Member
FS CCW 505a *updated price at bottom of thread*

*new price posted at the bottom without tires*

I have two brand new CCW505A and two used ones in flawless condition. The wheels are flawless no nicks or scratches period.

Basically what happened is my brother took my dads cobra sideways into a curb. Totaled two of the wheels and my dads IRS. He went to fix everything him self, but noticed something was slightly offset when he got finished. Took it to the shop and they said the chasis is slightly off set. They did pulls on it but ****ed it up even more. So the insurance totaled the car out.

When he went to fix everything him self he replaced the two bad wheels with brand new CCW's. We have been sitting on it for a while because he wanted another Cobra, but decided to not buy another car and just save his cash.

So basically you are getting two brand new wheels they are 18x9 in the front and 18.10.5 in the rear. I also have the spacers as well from CCW.

I am asking 2000 plus shipping and paypal charges.

Local pick up is Fresno, Ca. Here is a pic of the wheels on his car.
I prefer email [email protected]... I am an S197 guy so I dont come on this board to often and the fact that my stupid car is in the shop for 2 years i dont visit many boards lol. But you can look me up on s197forum.com and allfordmustangs.com so show i am an avid poster their and not a scammer.
photo_zps18f8083f.jpg

Last edited:

tached_out

Established Member
IMG_1664_zpsca023347.jpg

IMG_9825_zpsbede1d6d.jpg

You can see the glue on the tires is still there hasnt even been worn off from the sticker.

315/30zr18
275 35zr18

price is firm. My dad isnt really in need to sale these hes just trying to clear space in our shop. 3000 for the way they sit is a good price thats 750 per wheel with tires. for two brand new wheels and 4 brand new tires. the other two wheels are in flawless condition zero marks on them.

I dont think your going to find CCW's priced this well in this condition.

tached_out

Established Member
Also please use my email, i responded to a PM but it is first come first serve so if you PM me i may not check it for a few hours where I respond fast to email.

tached_out

Established Member
guy please use the email i dont use this board so i wont check things out, i logged in to give it a bump and realized my inbox was filling up. so please if your interested use my email. They are still up for sale.

[email protected] or [email protected]

also there is the shell of the cobra if your interested no parts in it just the shell... if your interested i can get you in touch with my brother n law who owns that. i think hes just wanting it out of his shop. original plans were to turn it into a race car, but hes been busy building a 01 SS into a car that runs 200mph in a 1/2 mile...

Check out calibercustoms.com though too.

tached_out

Established Member
Get some fresh pics I'm interested

wheels are in flawless condition i can get pics laters but not soon because there at our shop thats a bit out of town and with work and school its hard to drive out there. But if your serious shoot me an email and i can arrange something.

tached_out

Established Member
3,400 shipped wheels were just polished from my buddy that used them for a fundraiser car show. He drove maybe 15 miles on the tires so there are still only around 35-50 miles on these tires.

Basically my dad drove the car out of his block noticed something wrong drove it home trailerd it to the shop. then my buddy put them on his car to try to sale at the fund raiser, but unfortunately most the cars their were lambo owners and other high end cars.

Still in no hurry to sale the wheels so the price is firm just waiting for the right buyer. but i figured since i advertised 3,300 polished and 3,000 unpolished and my buddy did it for free I will sale them for 3,400 shipped its around 400 to pack and ship these babies.

a new pic of them the pic wasnt intended to be of the wheels but figured it was a cool shot non the less.

12370_499682246789215_761586935_n_zpsc33d3196.jpg

Riored95

Established Member
Man I wish I had extra cash to thro on these!! Awesome last pic too!! GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread