3)Steeda CAI - (think it came off our 01 GT) - $40
IMG_1046.jpg

Pretzels are an extra $1.28

IMG_1050.jpg

Last edited:

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
What kind of gains did you see with the c&L maf? Would you sell it separate?.....and I'll take a pretzel too!

Last edited:

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
To be honest I went through so many intakes on my 96 and it was so long ago I don't remember what it felt like after I put it on. Sorry I can't be more help in that area..lol You can look it up on C&L's website, I'm sure they have some kind of RWHP gains you can expect to see.
http://www.cnlperformance.com/80mm_96-01.html

I'm willing to seperate, but I'll sell you the MAF for $100 lol. C&L shows its $270 for the MAF, heat shield, and filter. I have the heat shield (didn't show it in the picture) but don't have the filter.

Sorry to disappoint all, but the pretzels are no longer for sale. They were UTZ, very salty, and delicious. So I decided to eat them.

Last edited:

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Damnit, if I saw that C&L before I ordered a vortech aluminum discharge pipe I would of snatched that up in a heart beat!

Is the inlet to that C&L 2.5" or 3"...if it's 3" I may still buy it from you! (I don't need the MAF, just the tube)

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
What kind of gains did you see with the c&L maf? Would you sell it separate?.....and I'll take a pretzel too!

You still want that MAF? Lol

Damnit, if I saw that C&L before I ordered a vortech aluminum discharge pipe I would of snatched that up in a heart beat!

Is the inlet to that C&L 2.5" or 3"...if it's 3" I may still buy it from you! (I don't need the MAF, just the tube)

3" brotha. PM me how much you want it for.

Users who are viewing this thread