FS: Built, Whippled, CCW's, Low Mile Silver Cobra - TX

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
Well, here we are again, had this car sold waiting on 2 front tires before the new owner drove it home and it was backed into in the parking lot at Discount Tire. Needless to say, he caught a plane back to his home state and I have dealt with having repairs done. All damage was surface damage luckily, as the other vehicle merely scraped down the side of the back bumper and rear fender (pics of damage and repairs are in next post). I've since had the paint repairs done, replaced the front two tires, had an alignment completed, as well as an oil change. I can assure you the repairs were completed with the utmost care in mind to ensure the paint prep, quality, and blend were all up to par with my expectations. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

:beer:

Prior For Sale Thread:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...1-fs-2004-built-low-mile-silver-cobra-tx.html

2004 Built Silver Mustang Cobra
Date of Purchase June 2012
VIN#1FAFP48Y94F194575
Miles 14,150
Exterior: 9.5/10
Interior: 10/10

For sale is my 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra, the car currently has 1,150 miles on the new motor that was built by HPP Racing in Lewisville, TX. The car was tuned by Manny at HPP and put down 590hp/494tq on a 93 octane tune currently setup for daily driving. There are no scratches on the car and 2-3 pen head sized chips that have been touched up on the front bumper. The interior looks brand new, seats are perfect including the charcoal on charcoal leather and alcantara on all.

I am here to answer any questions and will also provide the information for HPP Racing should you have any questions. You can also reach me by cell at (972) 313-5655, my name is Justin. I’ll be more than happy to respond to any and all inquiries, however during the week will not be able to return calls for the most part until after 5 PM CST.

HPP Racing
407 Holfords Prairie Rd # 2B
Lewisville, TX 75056
(972) 395-9844

Should anyone like more pictures, please let me know, I have plenty and can take additional ones if needed. I do have a lien on the car that will need to be satisfied when completing the sale. I’m sure I have left out several items and will update as necessary.

No, I will not sell the wheels separate from the vehicle nor do I wish to trade for any other car, so please do not ask or make offers for trades.

$26,500 firm
$25,000 w/your own wheels and tires

Build Specifications (build by HPP Motorsports):
New Factory Ford Block bored .030 over
Comp Cams Stage 3
ARP Main Studs
J & E Pistons
Ford Gaskets
Factory (Forged) Rods
Factory (Forged) Crankshaft

Power Adders:
2.3L Whipple Supercharger
Accufab Single Blade Throttle Body
Lethal Performance FPDM Wiring Upgrade
Dual GT40 Fuel Pumps
60lb Injectors
K&N CAI
Metco Under Drive Pullies
LFP 100mm Idler Pullies
AFCO Heat Exchanger
Diablo Sport 90mm MAF
NGK Spark Plugs
Tuned by HPP Motorsports

Exhaust:
Bassani Ceramic Coated Mid Length Headers
Bassani Stainless Steel X Pipe w/Hi Flo Cats
Steeda Catback

Transmission:
Mcleod Street Twin Clutch Kit w/Aluminum Flywheel
Liberty 26 Spline Input Shaft
Steeda Firewall Cable Adjuster
Steeda Quick Release Clutch Quadrant (Red)

Suspension/Miscellaneous:
DSS Level 2 Half Shafts
H&R Lowering Springs
Steeda Subframe Connectors
Moroso Front Wheel Studs
JDM Pinion Snubber
5% Window Tint
Tinted Taillights
LFP Black Anodized Billet Hood Vents
LED interior bulb swap including plate bulbs

Wheels and Tires:
CCW Classics
Nitto NT05 (Front: 265/35/ZR18)
Toyo Proxes R888’s (Back: 335/30/ZR18’s)

2004CobraFile003.jpg

2004CobraFile006.jpg

2004CobraFile007.jpg

2004CobraFile002.jpg

2004CobraFile008.jpg

2004CobraFile009.jpg

2004CobraFile005.jpg

2004CobraFile004.jpg

null.jpg

null-1.jpg

null-8.jpg

null-2.jpg

null-3.jpg

null-4.jpg

null-5.jpg

null-7.jpg

null-9.jpg

null-10.jpg

Last edited:

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
Pics of paint damage - no dents or cracks in the panel or bumper. Was pretty lucky it was only surface damage.

null_zps1b4b7e65.jpg

null_zps65a87301.jpg

null_zpsd98e5186.jpg

null_zps57178a20.jpg

Last edited:

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
Pics of repairs - honestly would not know it was repaired, unless I disclosed it based on the quality of work - blend is spot on and work is perfect. I've used this shop on two other occasions with prior vehicles for paint work, merely based off of the quality of their work and hospitality.

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

Last edited:

Wallace7666

Established Member
Amazing car and perfect build IMO. Sorry to hear about the slight damage but it looks like it was done 100% right. GLWS shouldn't have a problem selling her.

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
Amazing car and perfect build IMO. Sorry to hear about the slight damage but it looks like it was done 100% right. GLWS shouldn't have a problem selling her.

Thanks, appreciate the positive feedback.

I'll take the wheels and tires if you want to sell

If somebody decides to buy the car and bring their own wheels, I'll be selling the wheels separately.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This car makes me wanna sell my truck and trade for an 03/04... Great car... Good luck with sale and bump for a super clean ride.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
My wife always laughs at me when I jack the cobra up on stands and throw the rims in my truck bed when it's tire time...but that is exactly why!

Badass looking car OP and the repair looks great. GLWS

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
If its still for sale when my house closes I will be in touch...

Just what I am looking for.

Let me know and good luck with the sale/purchase of your house :beer:

Love to hear / see a vid from the outside of the car pulling.. ;)

I've got a vid in the driveway of start up, idle, and walk around and will try to get a vid of the car pulling this weekend should the weather permit

My wife always laughs at me when I jack the cobra up on stands and throw the rims in my truck bed when it's tire time...but that is exactly why!

Badass looking car OP and the repair looks great. GLWS

You have no idea how bad I wish I would have done that - was ready to unload a bullet or 12 on the idiot and the car was parked at the very end of the lot to prevent that very thing from happening :bash:

How this hasn't sold yet is beyond me. Great car for the price! GLWS

This car makes me wanna sell my truck and trade for an 03/04... Great car... Good luck with sale and bump for a super clean ride.

crazy good looking car, would be interested if was closer.

Very nice car

Thanks guys, she's been well taken care of

Users who are viewing this thread