FS Brand New Whipple 2.3

monsterpost

Established Member
This is a brand new Whipple 2.3 for a Lightning or Harley in the box still sealed; unopened.

Here is the part number, #M-6066-LR 01-04 Whip-FRPP Lightning Harley Black. The kit includes the CAI so all you need to do is get a new tune and it helps to have a BB to full advantage of the S/C.

Reason I'm selling is I found a Whipple 3.4 so that's the way I'm going to go. I can take a pic if you want but its just going to be of the box.

Price $2800 shipped to lower 48.

true_blue02

Established Member
thanks for the pics I know its just a box lol but serously im in the middle of selling my built 2000 banshee so as soon as i get it sold hopefully today I will let you know thanks for getting back with me

monsterpost

Established Member
I'll be gone for a few days, I'll be back on the 5th so bear this in mind if your tying to get ahold of me.

monsterpost

Established Member
wytwolf I need to hear from you soon. There is another buyer. Do you still intend to buy if so you have my paypal info if not let me know as the next guy is waiting on you.

wytwolf

Established Member
Apologies for spotty contact. Do my best to gt online, but hard out here in Iraq. Please sell to other buyer, not sure when getting out of here. Again, I apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread