Fs: Brand new stage 3 comp cams.

onebadstang16

Banned
Photos available upon request although these are still boxed up. Need em gone make me reasonable offers.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

nycarpenter

Established Member
Brand new comp stage 3 cams for sale. I bought a set and so did by gf for my birthday before she knew I had purchased a custom set. So these need a home these are brand new in the box.

1100 shipped that cheaper then new.

Can you have your GF talk to my wife :)

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I'd like to get these for my Cobra but will still need springs and retainers plus installation labor. I would be tieing up money in the cams for several months til I can save up enough to finally get them in.

What is "reasonable" for a reasonable offer?

9CobraVert8

Established Member
Really want these, if you have them in a few weeks ill take them off your hands, I just spent $3300 on a mmr shortblock so I need some time to recover from that lol.

9CobraVert8

Established Member
not tryin to be a dick or anything but you people are cheap...OP's selling them $1100 SHIPPED for a brand new set of cams that would be $1300 + Shipping anywhere else, and everyone's asking for a "best price" ???? :shrug:

onebadstang16

Banned
Thanks vert I really don't think 1100 for a set of cams brand new in the box is a bad price seeing how they are 1250.00 plus shipping.... there's a big difference between used and brand new in the box.
That aside the stage threes were sold for 1100 shipped. I also have a set of stage 2 part number 106360 cams available. These are also brand new in the box. The stage 2 cams aren't much smaller then the stage three cams. The total lift is actually the exact same, only difference being that the stage threes have a longer duration. 95% of street cars would do perfectly fine on a stage 2 cam. Let me know if anyone's interested. Thanks fellas.

onebadstang16

Banned
I was by no means trying to start a debate here I know what I paid and I know what they are worth new.... of you can purchase them new for 1k I'd recommend doing it seeing how even at wholesale from comp they sell for more then that. I find it very hard to believe that a company would sale an item at a loss.

Users who are viewing this thread