FS: Brand New Shelby Alcoa Wheel

96redvettelt4

Established Member
Damn! Price went up $100 since Jan. Must be because of the demand.

GLWS OP. These are great wheels. Buyer can use a 20x9 up front and send a 20x9 to have widened to 20x11.5 and be set.

Yeah I think the supply and demand on these wheels will start going up as summer nears. :beer:

KingCobra07

Traction is a virtue
Established Member
Figured I'd put it out there. Just picked up a minty set of alcoa's, staggered, with centers, 3300 shipped from the east coast to the west. Make a deal with somebody!

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
Never understood the value of pictures of new-in-box items...

GLWS

Because not everyone believes everything they READ on the internet? Pictures hold a lot more weight.

I honestly don't understand why this site doesn't REQUIRE pictures in all for sale posts.

Madlock

Established Member
Because not everyone believes everything they READ on the internet? Pictures hold a lot more weight.

I honestly don't understand why this site doesn't REQUIRE pictures in all for sale posts.

I see.

Though if I wasn't confident enough to take a person who'd describe something as explicit and unequivocal as "brand new in boxes" at their word, I'm not sure how much more requiring a picture would be likely to make me want to be on either side of a transaction.

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
I see.

Though if I wasn't confident enough to take a person who'd describe something as explicit and unequivocal as "brand new in boxes" at their word, I'm not sure how much more requiring a picture would be likely to make me want to be on either side of a transaction.

No offense meant at all, but you haven't been on the internet very long then.

Sales go bad all the time with GOOD descriptions AND GOOD pictures. As a buyer, CYA.

Users who are viewing this thread