FS: Brand New Shelby Alcoa 50th Anniversary Wheel Set

96redvettelt4

Established Member
FS: Brand New Shelby Alcoa 50th Anniversary Wheel four 20x10s $4250

I have a brand new set of four shelby Alcoa wheels for sale. $4500. Also includes four brand new shelby center caps. Buyer is responsible for shipping and any Paypal fees.

DSC_0234_zps0cf86e9f.gif

DSC_0236_zpsf0c7cff9.gif

DSC_0235_zps2ddcb8a3.gif

DSC_0304_zps556860ab.gif

DSC_0310_zps918c51c9.gif

Last edited:

Gabed1972

Established Member
Answered all PMs- wheels are still for sale.

sent yo a pm. not sure if you got it. I'm looking to spend around 3500 bucks shipped. I know these wheels a hot now but I don't think they're worth that kind of money. Mostly because if something happens and one of the wheels are damaged there's no way to replace it.

don't mean to offend you just PM me back saying interested or not interested :bash:

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
sent yo a pm. not sure if you got it. I'm looking to spend around 3500 bucks shipped. I know these wheels a hot now but I don't think they're worth that kind of money. Mostly because if something happens and one of the wheels are damaged there's no way to replace it.

don't mean to offend you just PM me back saying interested or not interested :bash:

I've seen em sell for 6-7k and wheel shops now a days can repair a wheel.

Just because something isn't available anymore doesn't mean it's worth less....

Because there is no replacement makes it that much more valuable. :)

Gabed1972

Established Member
We can agree to disagree. A set of super snake alcoas were sold on this forum with tires about a month ago for $3500.

I only got $3500 at this time so someone will have to take it or leave it or I will just keep waiting and I am sure I will eventually get a set used..

96redvettelt4

Established Member
FYI- Your PM box isn't configured to accept messages so i couldn't reply to your message in that method. Anyway... I can't accept $3500 shipped for these wheels as I had to purchase the 20x10s seperate and didn't get them for the original Shelby prices. Best of luck on finding a used set.

We can agree to disagree. A set of super snake alcoas were sold on this forum with tires about a month ago for $3500.

I only got $3500 at this time so someone will have to take it or leave it or I will just keep waiting and I am sure I will eventually get a set used..

Gabed1972

Established Member
FYI- Your PM box isn't configured to accept messages so i couldn't reply to your message in that method. Anyway... I can't accept $3500 shipped for these wheels as I had to purchase the 20x10s seperate and didn't get them for the original Shelby prices. Best of luck on finding a used set.

What's your best price. With eBay fees you not going to get much more than that would you? :??:

Users who are viewing this thread