Fs: brand new Aluminator block

00gmsonoma

Established Member
I have a brand new unused aluminum aluminator bare block that is designed for a direct swap for 03-04 cobra. Part number is M-6010-A46SC. The knock sensors are ground down from ford and holes for timing cover are machined to fit 03-04 timing covers. You cannot get block from ford anymore.
Asking price 1000 obo plus shipping. Can text pics 816-752-7097

Last edited:

97svtslowbra

Established Member
Wow 1800!!! LOL.. GLWS..

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
That's a good price - someone will get a great deal, GLWS.

Since the "aluminator" block is just the '05-'10 GT 3V block that you can only get new from a Ford dealer now, it retails for over $2500. Glad I scored one when I did.

00gmsonoma

Established Member
That's a good price - someone will get a great deal, GLWS.

Since the "aluminator" block is just the '05-'10 GT 3V block that you can only get new from a Ford dealer now, it retails for over $2500. Glad I scored one when I did.

Actually steve at Toulsey ford told me yesterday you cannot get these blocks anymore. This block has knock sensors removed and the right hole machined to accept the 03-04 cobra front cover

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Actually steve at Toulsey ford told me yesterday you cannot get these blocks anymore. This block has knock sensors removed and the right hole machined to accept the 03-04 cobra front cover

Yeah, it is nice that the knock sensors are removed - saves a little work. I know FRPP discontinued it, but I think you can still get the 8R3Z-6010-A Ford block, it's just big time expensive. If Ford even discontinued it, that is news. GLWS in any case, it is a great deal!

Users who are viewing this thread