FS: Brand New Aeromotive Filter 12304 with two -10 AN o-ring fittings

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Like the title states I have a brand new never used Aeromotive 100 micron filter with -10 AN fittings on each end. I will take $100 shipped for this filter that would cost about $145 to replace with the fittings. I can text or email pictures to anyone interested. Like I said this is brand new never used and this one has the stainless steel filter that can be cleaned.
I also have a brand new in the box Precision PW39 wastegate with the flange and all the various springs to set it up for whatever pressure you want. I will take $200 shipped for this and they are 239 plus shipping all day long.
I also have a couple FORE Y-Blocks one is a 2-into-1 and the other is a 3-into-1 both of those are brand new also and can include some AN fittings I have left over that are also brand new. MAKE OFFER on these
Have about 15 or 20 feet of aeromotive stainless braided hoses in -8 and I think about the same in -6 and a few Misc -8 and -6 short pieces made with an fitting on them can take measurements of all these if anyone could use any of it.

Thanks SVTP,

Brett

Last edited:

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I am TAD for work for about three weeks but of you're still interested when I get back I can send pictures if needed. Sorry for the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread