FS: Brand New 4V Valve Covers and "Powered by Ford" Coilcovers still in Box

03RedCobra

Established Member
I have for sale a pair of 4V Valve Covers for sale.

They are Brand New, never used, and are still in the box with plastic.

Only opened them to inspect them while shipped to me, and to take a picture.

Asking $200-shipped.

Thanks.

I also have a pair of Brand new Coil-covers as well. They are the ones that go on the FORD GT, but will fit the 4.6L Modular Valve Covers. Asking $100-shipped for the pair.

03RedCobra

Established Member
firemanmike said:
Any pictures of either???

Yep. I have a picture I took this afternoon of them. They are sitting on top of the original boxes in the picture.

Give me your regular Email address and I'll send you the picture. You can PM me it if you'd prefer. Thanks.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
03RedCobra said:
Yep. I have a picture I took this afternoon of them. They are sitting on top of the original boxes in the picture.

Give me your regular Email address and I'll send you the picture. You can PM me it if you'd prefer. Thanks.

If you don't mind send them to me also..[email protected]. Check your pm's!!

LCCOBRA

Established Member
03RedCobra said:
Sending now. Sorry I haven't replied, I've just gotten inundated with PM's from other sites as well !! LOL

No problem and will check later. Was'nt sure what they go for and wanted to make an offer. Let me know what you think and we can go from their. Not trying to low ball :beer:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
bond99 said:
Hey Shawn wait til you see mine, I had Greg and the boys powedercoat them Sonic Blue

Nice I plan on waiting till next you as I plan on doing something like that. Jumped the gun a little to soon. Give me a call as it looks like I might need help taking off the blower..:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread