FS Boss 302 Recaro

Swiss Boss

Established Member
I finished installing a race seat in my car so now I'm selling the stock Recaros

They came out my regular 2012 Boss302#1194 and have less than 15000mi on them

They come with all the sensors, airbags, gel pad for passenger, harness, ect...

I'm looking for 2300$+shipping. I will consider any offers but please no lowball as I'm not in a hurry to sell them. Also if you have something to trade bring it up.
I'm located in Indianapolis IN and you're welcome to check the seats out yourself.

PM me if you want more details

Picture time
Driver
IMG_0445_zpsxhkvgslh.jpg

IMG_0446_zpsay2gabdp.jpg

IMG_0447_zpsj5exhks0.jpg

IMG_0448_zpskhyg8pcq.jpg

Passenger
IMG_0451_zps8wesbcym.jpg

IMG_0452_zpsb5l3nrxs.jpg

IMG_0453_zpsnr4nnzx1.jpg

IMG_0454_zpspqevhdqo.jpg

IMG_0455_zpsff9aypkt.jpg

Swiss Boss

Established Member
Any idea how you could/would ship these to NJ?

I would say around 350-400$ for both seat. Could be less if I can ship to a commercial address
I would probably bolt them to some wood then wrapped them in plastic and bubble and box them up. I'll packed them separatly.

Or we can meet somewhere halfway if you want. So you save on shipping and I don't have to deal with packing them

dc2r

Established Member
I would say around 350-400$ for both seat. Could be less if I can ship to a commercial address
I would probably bolt them to some wood then wrapped them in plastic and bubble and box them up. I'll packed them separatly.

Or we can meet somewhere halfway if you want. So you save on shipping and I don't have to deal with packing them

yes, bolt them to wood. i did not have that done when mine shipped and the eye mounts poked through a double layer cardboard box and got bent. took awhile with vicegrips and and a lot of profanity to straighten them out again :(

olaosunt

Established Member
Sold them yet?
I am in Carmel and might be interested.
$2300 is too rich for me though.

Consider Part or trade for 15x10 dark stars with MT drag slicks, MGW,blowfish bracket and built MT82(cryotreated,bronze fork pads,bronze shift stop)??

It a long shot but worth a try.lol:coolman:

Looks like you are more a road racer than dra racer from your posts.

I have a white line watts link on my car I think is just slowing me down at this point .:nonono:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread