FS Borla Stype AB 11-14

cobra1718

Established Member
***SOLD

Sold my 12 Boss. I have a Borla Stype axleback in great shape. 400.00 obo shipped
null_zps562e4391.gif

null_zps1cecab3b.gif

this picture shows where there was a weep hole drilled
null_zps22e4fe86.gif

here is a close up of the bottom of the tip where there is a small scratch
null_zps36f571f0.gif

another pic of the tips 99% perfect shape
null_zps4fcda277.gif

Last edited:

4Cam

Established Member
Will these stick out on a 2013 or 2014, or have any other issues with those years?

cobra1718

Established Member
Waxed and polished today. Hope to get pics up soon. Found a small scratch on the chrome tips that will not be seen when installed. Price drop to 400 shipped

BPatterson

Established Member
I have a feeling I'm being scammed on another set I bought. Will find out tomorrow for sure. If so, I'll paypal you tomorrow for these guaranteed.

Chaney5.0

I have a feeling I'm being scammed on another set I bought. Will find out tomorrow for sure. If so, I'll paypal you tomorrow for these guaranteed.

If this man does not get them I will. Send me a PM with the info if he does not need them. Giving him the respect as he called them first. :beer:

BPatterson

Established Member
If this man does not get them I will. Send me a PM with the info if he does not need them. Giving him the respect as he called them first. :beer:

Thank you for that. I paid for a set of these last Friday, they were supposed to have been shipped monday. I still haven't received any tacking info, the guy now says his wife said she shipped them. Says he called ups, and all they would tell him is tbat they're in transit. Now he's not responding back to my texts. I told him I'd give him til this afternoon for them to show up, then I'm disputing tbe charges. At which point I'll buy this gentleman's Borlas.

Chaney5.0

Thank you for that. I paid for a set of these last Friday, they were supposed to have been shipped monday. I still haven't received any tacking info, the guy now says his wife said she shipped them. Says he called ups, and all they would tell him is tbat they're in transit. Now he's not responding back to my texts. I told him I'd give him til this afternoon for them to show up, then I'm disputing tbe charges. At which point I'll buy this gentleman's Borlas.

Sale is pending :p is that you?

Users who are viewing this thread