FS: Borla stingers $100 plus shipping

cammer00gt

Established Member
As soon as i recieve the Super 44's Im going to get the borla's cut off. They are 2.5 or 2.25 they fit the stock mid pipes so what ever size that would be. Nothing is wrong with them i just like the flows better.

Price for both $100 plus whatever shipping would be. These are center in and out... (I dont know but they all might be that way)

cammer00gt

Established Member
will let you guys know the status of the sell... thnx for the fast replys. Il get pics as soon as i get them off when the other mufflers arrive.

cammer00gt

Established Member
Set back due to the new mufflers possibly not going to fit will find out tomarrow... Sorry taking so long guys. They were delivered yesterday afternoon. Il let ya know tomarrow.

cammer00gt

Established Member
Ok i sent back the super 44's and i will have the correct mufflers monday which i will be able to finally ship the borla's out. I sent 95mustanggt a pm if he still wants these since he was first in line which i havent got a response back so if you guys are still interested i will go to the next person in line.

cammer00gt

Established Member
still not sold... they are ready to ship .. the first guy never responded back so im waiting on pure03venom to let me know what he is going to do... $120 Shipped is the price so i will keep you guys updated

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
still not sold... they are ready to ship .. the first guy never responded back so im waiting on pure03venom to let me know what he is going to do... $120 Shipped is the price so i will keep you guys updated

If I have a mac prochamber and C/B, with the stinger mufflers bolt right in and not require welding? I am interested in these as I want a louder sound.

cammer00gt

Established Member
no...you will have to have these welded in. I had them cut off and had the super 44's welded in there place. I just bought the center Mac H-pipe section to replace my prochamber for the more aggressive sound.

Jefe

Established Member
Pics? Are they 2.5? Also how much piping is left on each side of the muffler? How many miles on them? Paypal ready...

cammer00gt

Established Member
sorry meant to post that they are SOLD as of today. Thanx for all the replies. Im waiting on an H-pipe to get here to replace my prochamber to see the difference in tone if i dont like it i may sell the super 44's which i just had put on last week.. If any interest let me know and il keep ya informed.

Users who are viewing this thread