FS: Borla Stinger Catback 99-04 SRA

frisko4one5

Crazy Mach 1 Poster
Established Member
Putting out a feeler here to see if anybody was interested in my Borla Stinger catback..has about 10-15k miles..Still in excellent shape..this will be comming off of my car in the next 2-3 weeks. This catback new on AM is 680 bucks and they are all sold out!

all im asking is 450 shipped.. shipping is going to cost me a bit but im willin to eat some of that.. if anybody is interested and needs pixs let me know..

frisko4one5

Crazy Mach 1 Poster
Established Member
here are some pixs..forgot to mention you will notice on the passanger side pipe right where almost the tip is, there is another weld..reason for this is becuase i had my exhaust shop cut 1/2" off that pipe so my rear tires would clear and so my tips wouldnt be sticking out soo much and more clearance for my rear tire.. nothing really big doesnt affect anything..made the tips match now. catback is in great shape nothing wrong with it!

only reason im getting rid of it is because im switching up a few things.im going with center exhaust with a saleen rear center exhaust bumper..already bought the center exhaust catback, so dont need this one.. if i hadnt i wouldnt be selling the borlas because i do love them, and i didnt want to hack the catback up to make center exhaust.id rather give someone else a good deal so they can have the best exhaust ever!!

frisko4one5

Crazy Mach 1 Poster
Established Member
IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

frisko4one5

Crazy Mach 1 Poster
Established Member
and now for the pixs!! sorry for the crappy pixs they were taking with my iphone..and on the first pix the pipe isnt angled that way lol..its just the way i took the pix. i know it looks wierd..

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

vr4_007

Established Member
isnt it cheaper for me to ship it than wasting the money on gas?

I live in an apartment complex. I dont know id want this sitting outside until I got home from work until 5:30

I got your PM last night. Let me see what i can come up with. Im still very interested.

Users who are viewing this thread