FS: Borla ATAK

slither01

Established Member
**SOLD**

Up For Sale is this nearly new (362 miles) Borla ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust for 99-04 Cobra.
Fit & finish are perfect, it's just a little too aggressive sounding for my taste.

$600 plus shipping.

Thanks, David

IMG_1440.JPG IMG_1407.jpg IMG_1408.jpg IMG_1409.jpg

Last edited:

slither01

Established Member
They are current.
The pictures were taken after I had taken them off the car. I actually had the system packed and the box sealed up......then I read the new rules about posting pics with your sig on a post card.....so I had to unpack for that one picture.

Last edited:

T3RM1N8R_18

Established Member
Are there any deep scratches or dents on the portion you can see from behind the car? Are you open to offers or are you firm on $600?

slither01

Established Member
Are there any deep scratches or dents on the portion you can see from behind the car? Are you open to offers or are you firm on $600?
There are no dents or scratches.
The two short pieces that mount up to the H or X pipe come from Borla to fit stock size. I had to take them to a shop and have them flared out a little more to match up to my Kooks X pipe.
Other than that, it's in as new condition.
I took it off the car when I decided it wasn't for me, laid everything out and snapped the pics. Bubble wrapped everything and I didn't see any damages anywhere.
I'd like to talk about $$ through PM.

Thanks, David

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread