FS: Bonspeed Black Camber Carbon Fiber Watch

I'D WIN

Established Member
FS: Bonspeed Black Camber Carbon Fiber Watch

Racing technology has made it to the wrist. A statement in style, this watch has a distinctive look with a chronograph movement and PU rubber flex bracelet. The Camber features a real carbon fiber dial with luminous hour markers, PU rubber link bracelet, Citizen(tm) quartz chronograph movement with date and is water resistant to 50 meters.

Item is new however when I purchased it from another member a while back, the band adjustment was already made and is not reversible on any Bonspeed watch but can be made smaller. The watch is race sexy and makes a sure statement. My watch collection is just too big and I need to sell some of them. It will fit a medium-sized wrist is how I was told. It will need a new battery. No scratches of any sort ... it has an extrememly minor rub on the locking clasp/metal trim from storage but overall, it looks like it did the day I purchased it new. No packaging or paperwork included.

Brand new from Bonspeed it is $245.00

Listing it for $150 SHIPPED.

20369d1179305789t-fs-bonspeed-bmw-watch-blackcamberwatch.jpg

Shown here~

http://www.bonnevilleworldwide.com/...duct_Code=BN10180212&Category_Code=Watches-07

Users who are viewing this thread