FS: BNIB DSS 3.8" CF driveshaft

wormriddle

Established Member
SOLD

Selling my DSS carbon fiber driveshaft, new in the box, never installed. These retail for $1699 and are advertised to handle 1400+ HP.

$1150 shipped to lower 48.

E8B1B8F3-4C28-42FE-91C1-EE7DCE61BD8C.jpg

3251DD7A-FA61-47D6-892C-6FE51A2881A8.jpg

Last edited:

Paul.

Established Member
This is a helluva deal. I paid very nearly this for the normal carbon fiber driveshaft just last month. If someone is making serious power and needs a good driveshaft, this is the one for you.

wormriddle

Established Member
This is a helluva deal. I paid very nearly this for the normal carbon fiber driveshaft just last month. If someone is making serious power and needs a good driveshaft, this is the one for you.

Thanks. I don't know what that guy is comparing mine to.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
price cut in half??? then consider?...This site is a trip! lol! Good luck on a hellavah deal bro. I was just telling a buddy of mine about this post if I had the coin, this is the route I need since we are a lil sketch on the 3.5 1pc I have now.

wormriddle

Established Member
price cut in half??? then consider?...This site is a trip! lol! Good luck on a hellavah deal bro. I was just telling a buddy of mine about this post if I had the coin, this is the route I need since we are a lil sketch on the 3.5 1pc I have now.

Thanks! Sounds like you need it. I'm not too far from you.

Users who are viewing this thread