FS: BNIB Boss 302 / GTCS front splitter

Doiz

Established Member
Sold!

Today I am selling my brand new, in box Boss 302 / GTCS front splitter. Comes with instructions and most hardware. Located in NJ. Open to offers, asking $150 obo.

Edit: Not sure why the second picture (the splash guard) is there, please disregard that

gTYGFr8.jpg

Attachments

• 1Oj3qBM.jpg
    1Oj3qBM.jpg
    656.5 KB · Views: 534
Last edited:

clean92lx

Established Member
So it's for the splash guard and chin spoiler? How much? FYI the splash guard is needed or the chin won't fit

Doiz

Established Member
So it's for the splash guard and chin spoiler? How much? FYI the splash guard is needed or the chin won't fit

This post was just for the splash guard. But honestly you can buy both if you want..but the chin is for 10-12 and the splash guard is for 13-14. In my original post I stated that I didn't mean to upload the second picture. Sorry to confuse.

clean92lx

Established Member
This post was just for the splash guard. But honestly you can buy both if you want..but the chin is for 10-12 and the splash guard is for 13-14. In my original post I stated that I didn't mean to upload the second picture. Sorry to confuse.

I've been wrong in the past but I believe that chin is for 13-14 and won't fit 11-12

Users who are viewing this thread