FS Blank SVT Signature Build Plates

A stallion

Established Member
Update:

I stopped and looked at the two preproduction samples on Friday. Other than a few small adjustments they look perfect. I am going to have the design cleaned up a bit and ask the vendor to run one more set of samples before the final 30 are produced. I hope to have everything finished and ready to ship by 08-24-11 at the latest. This set should have the two sided tape included on the back of each plate.

is there a way you will have one with the same signature that's on your engine built ?

A stallion

Established Member
I did have five done with signatures on the first set but this set will all be blank. That is what almost everyone wanted this time. A trophy shop is the best bet. They can engrave them or do a silk screen print. I have included a copy of my signatures here for anyone who may need them.

svtplaquesigs.gif

Thanks for the picture. Do you still have any left.of the blank platea/

A stallion

Established Member
I placed the order today for 30 blank engine plates. The first 30 people to PayPal me will secure their order. ($32.00 per plate)

[email protected]

These orders will be filled on a first come first serve basis. I will be sending a PM to everyone that responded earlier in this thread to give them fair opportunity.

DSC05764.gif

I just send you the paypal for one plate !

NC Mystic

Established Member
hey friend! i vanished for a good while but finally got a new account on here (firstonraceday with the mystic). i still really want one of these, can you give me a priced shipped to 28387 in NC and hold on til friday please? i have been wanting one for years now. . . Thanks

NC Mystic

Established Member
sounds great. lost my inbox from my last account, could you pm me your paypal please, and just send 32 over paypal? want to make sure i don't leave out any fees, and i know paypal take a percentage out. Thanks! very excited.

Users who are viewing this thread