FS: Black/black 98 Cobra 28k miles

jordansypek

Established Member
Don't go too low with it... All these guys are talking about getting their cars and their buddies cars with 50k on it, that's twice the milage... I don't think they realize it, but to get a 96-98 with between 20-30k miles on it is worth the extra 1500-2000. Almost impossible to find them under 50k anymore. Hang in there, put better pictures of the car up, you will find a buyer for what you want for it. Too many people wanna talk about your price and aren't even interested or serious about buying your car...

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Don't go too low with it... All these guys are talking about getting their cars and their buddies cars with 50k on it, that's twice the milage... I don't think they realize it, but to get a 96-98 with between 20-30k miles on it is worth the extra 1500-2000. Almost impossible to find them under 50k anymore. Hang in there, put better pictures of the car up, you will find a buyer for what you want for it. Too many people wanna talk about your price and aren't even interested or serious about buying your car...

+2.....I couldn't agree with him more, he is 100% correct! Be patient my friend & you will sell it. :beer:

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
you have the exact mods im planning on doing.. any idea the rwhp and 1/4 time if u dont mind? Also beautiful car GL with the sale!

Cobra Was Here

I Miss My Cobra
Established Member
Car is back up for sale... a tick under 37k miles and $12,500 firm. I'll also consider trades+cash on your part. Thanks!

Last edited:

WaffleGT

FNFSTSVT
Established Member
ttt

cmon..sum 1 help this guy out:dw:

What about 6 grand and a pair of Air jordans:p J/K bud..sum 1 will come along..very nice ride you have:coolman:

sseater

Established Member
dang if you were in fl ide have 2 cobras now.. very good price and nice car. bumpty bump

Users who are viewing this thread