FS: Black/black 98 Cobra 28k miles

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
everyone keeps saying its a good price. If it was such a good price then buy the damn car. Its a crappy price I and about a million other people wouldnt pay a penny more than 10K period and that is pushing it. If you want to sell the car you need to think about the price. Remember NADA and KBB dont know shit your car is only worth what someone is wiling to pay for it. look around 98's with low miles and more mods than your car are going for under 10K. maybe a little more.
Sorry im not very good at constuctive critisism.

Jfoster

Established Member
Proof is in the pudding. I sold a car that was this exact combo last year for 10,500 but it had 40k miles on it. There are others selling right now on ebay between 9-10k with 60-80k miles. I don't think that 12,500 for those miles is out of line. Like everything, it will take a buyer who is specifically looking for that car.

Good luck.

NEW-B

Established Member
everyone keeps saying its a good price. If it was such a good price then buy the damn car. Its a crappy price I and about a million other people wouldnt pay a penny more than 10K period and that is pushing it. If you want to sell the car you need to think about the price. Remember NADA and KBB dont know shit your car is only worth what someone is wiling to pay for it. look around 98's with low miles and more mods than your car are going for under 10K. maybe a little more.
Sorry im not very good at constuctive critisism.

thats bs. Everyone on here wants to lowball the cobras and thinks they should get them for next to nothing. The only cobras I see go for 10K or less have well over 70K miles and a ton of mods. You get what you pay for. If you find a low mileage cobra, nearly stock cobra for 8K and you don't think something is wrong then you're an idiot. I've seen some nice low mileage terminators for 15K, but I would never buy one.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
like I said its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
You just havent found that person yet. It will take time for sure.
Just a bit of reality a local guy in Tulsa just sold his 98 laser red with full exhaust, gears, chrome 03 wheels and a tune with only 36K miles for $10200. I know because I know the guy that bought it. BTW he was asking $12000
Also like I said before im not trying to be an asshole just making an observation. Good luck with the sale.

blwnblk96

Established Member
I feel your pain. I have a blk on blk '96 cobra for sale too. Procharged with 44k on the clock and I'm having trouble finding a home for it. Nice car, good luck with the sell.

red97svt

Established Member
like I said its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
You just havent found that person yet. It will take time for sure.
Just a bit of reality a local guy in Tulsa just sold his 98 laser red with full exhaust, gears, chrome 03 wheels and a tune with only 36K miles for $10200. I know because I know the guy that bought it. BTW he was asking $12000
Also like I said before im not trying to be an asshole just making an observation. Good luck with the sale.

I sold my 97 rio with 34k miles bone stock for 13,500. Buyer didn't even try to talk me down and probably would have given me another grand if i'd asked for it. From my experience I would say that you are insane if you think that low mileage close to stock sn95s are going for 10k or less unless the seller is in a real pinch and has to get out of it asap.

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
Hey man thats a beautiful car, looks real clean and stick to your price! There is ALWAYS a buyer willing to pay just be patient. Every car i have ever sold i was told i would never get anywhere near what i am asking for it. ALWAYS got what i wanted if not more!!! The right advertising, with GREAT pics and discriptions work.. try if anything to get as many people you can to see it in person is a key! GL man

Users who are viewing this thread