FS: Black 2001 Cobra (Los Angeles area)

kaos

Established Member
SOLD!!!

A black 2001 Cobra. It's number 3619 of 3867.

Current mileage is 57,350. Extended Warranty still valid up to 75,000 miles or until September of 2007.
Clean and well maintained. Always used Mobil 1 from when I bought it used at 17,800 miles.

Negatives: There is a little wear showing in front driver seat from getting in and out. You should get it patched. The rims aren't perfect. Some small pieces of chrome have flaked off from tires shops not doing a good job of being careful and some parts of the chrome are not as nice as new. But overall they still look good. Paint is not perfect, but overall it's in good shape. Used Zaino for majority of the time I had it which was 3 years.

Modifications:

MagnaPack Catback and Magnaflow Catted X-pipe (I have the regular Magnaflow mufflers which are quieter. You just need to take them to a muffler shop)
MaximumMotorsports Coilovers 350/575
Bilstein Shocks/Struts
Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber plates
PST Graphite Driveshaft
Redline Hoodshocks
JLT RAI and CAI intake
DiabloSport Predator Hand Held Flash Programmer included in the deal.
FRPP 4.30 Gears ( I have a set of used 3.73 gears as well)
MGW Short Throw Shifter with two different handles.
18" Y2K Cobra R rims
Rear tires Toyo Proxes T1-R 295-35-18 (Nearly brand new, about 500 miles on them or less)
Fronts Toyo Proxes T1-S 275-35-18 (About 5000 miles on them)
Lojack. For a 70 fee you can transfer it into your name with Lojack.
Hawk street brake pads.
Mid-length subframes (Possibly Maximum Motorsports. They were already on the car when I bought it)

Pic: More pics can be found here.

P4100128.JPG

Last edited:

myblk32v

Established Member
man thats a beautiful car....im looking for a new car but 17k is just out of my price range. wish i could afford that one

kaos

Established Member
Just to add to this. I'm currently still making payments on it so I don't know if that makes this more difficult for a prospective buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread