FS: Black 1998 GT Coupe

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
Up for sale is my 1998 Mustang GT 5 speed. I haven't owned it long but have known it most of its life, belonged to a good friend of mine. It has a bit over 106,000 miles and I DD it for now. I'll list the mods and the negatives about the car.

Mods:
FMS 4.10 gears
Dallas Mustang speed cal
White faced gauges
Steeda tri-ax shifter
Steeda pullies
RAM HD clutch
Bassani o/r x pipe
MAC cat back
Cobra front bumper with fog lights
Cobra headlights
6000k HID head lights and fogs
Saleen S281 wing
Sequential tail lights
Cobra RR hood
Hood pins
Billet grill
Dorman intake upgrade
MAC cai
Accufab plenum with spacer
Black bullits 18x9 front 18x10 rear

The car drives great with no issues that I have noticed. It was well taken care of. There are a few blemishes in the paint, one on the hood, passenger side door, and wing. I took pictures of the hood and door but the imperfections on the wing wouldn't come out with my crappy camera. It has custom blue ghost flames painted on the front end (bumper, hood, front fenders, doors) as well but I don't think they came out in the pictures. The hood doesn't fit perfectly and the paint is starting to wrinkle. You can see some faded spots on the hood and roof if you look for it but it isn't bad. The interior is in OK shape, rip in the driver seat and wrinkles in the leather. Nothing out of the ordinary for a DD considering its age. Anyway, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask away. I am asking $7000 OBO. I also have a Baer big brake kit that needs rotors I will throw in the deal. You can find my ad for it on here. You can PM me here or send an email to infantryman2006 at yahoo dot com.

IMAG0003.gif

IMAG0004.gif

IMAG0006.gif

IMAG0005.gif

IMAG0007.gif

IMAG0008.gif

Last edited:

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
I'm looking to get back into a 99-04 Mustang GT and will consider trades plus I'll throw some cash on top of the deal so let me know what you have.

Users who are viewing this thread