FS: Black 03 Cobra $21K OBO, very clean in IL

BIGONTS

Established Member
FS: Black 03 Cobra very clean in IL

Car is SOLD, thanks SVT Performance:)

Last edited:

MW1998SVT

Established Member
Was the motor replacement warranty work or did it get pushed too hard? Do you have any pictures of the interior? Thanks for answering.

BIGONTS

Established Member
Was the motor replacement warranty work or did it get pushed too hard? Do you have any pictures of the interior? Thanks for answering.

I will get some pics up of the interior. It's in great condition in and out and underneath.

Regaring the motor. Back when this happen, I had a really really simple set up. Only a 2.93 upper with maybe 4lb lower. The tune was dead on because Hermann just tuned it prior. I took it in to the local Ford dealer for routine maintenance, oil change, etc.. My mechanic said something it not quite right with the motor and a SVT rep. came out to investigate. Turned out that over time there was a possible lean condition on the car due to a loose vacuum line. Got a new motor within 2 weeks, all the lines were clamped down, Hermann double checked the tune and it has been running really strong since. Can't complain, new motor, extended warranty, etc.. Learned a tough lesson, and it could have been tougher $$$ if I didn't have the good relationship with my dealer. If you are running anything over the stock 8lbs, make sure all vacuum lines are zip tied or clamped tight. Thanks :beer:

BIGONTS

Established Member
Interested in your cobra, located in Indiana. If you could email me some pictures at [email protected]

Thanks

Pics are in the links below and in org post on top. I'll try to send you some also. Give me a call if you have any questions. Thanks

[ame=http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50138]BIGONTS' Detail - Chicago SVT[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread