FS - BILLETFLOW SBTB - Black with Whipple Engraving - Yes its real!!

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
Well, here it is!! I know someone has been looking for one of these for as long as I did.

Only selling because I just bought a new toy (2000 Firehawk), so all the money I was gonna use for the whipple and supporting mods is now, well, there isn't any. I could live with the whipple engraving know I had a whipple in sight, but now I don't see it. Knowing me, Ill probably end up with a turbo setup down the road.

So its for sale - OCD is getting the best of me.

Its a 8.5 out of 10. I won't saw its in new condition, but it looks amazing, and is by far the best one (only one really) I have seen for sale in a long time.

I won't let it go cheap, I know what its worth to the right person. If I don't get what I want here, I'll post it back on ebay and let er rip.

I work late most days, so will only be checking my messages at night. I will answer them in the order they are received by time stamp, and give 24 hours for you to respond. Not desperate to sell it.

Car runs great with it, just driving me crazy under the hood. Let me know if you have any questions. It is still on the car, and the pics on the car were taken tonight. 10-27-2014

Price remove- deal pending

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
Mighty proud of it.

I don't know if this is the one but a whipple engraved billetflow SBTB just like this one sold for $650+ on ebay just about a month ago. I'd say the market says his price is right.

Last edited:

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
Thanks for the interest and comments.

I have a deal pending that is solid. I'll post up if it all goes through.

Users who are viewing this thread