FS: BFG KDW2's 275's and 295's

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Payment sent for 295s bud! I pmd you some info and cell #, thank you for the understanding.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
How do you like the tires by the way? Want to pick some up. Pm me if you want. Good luck with the sale of the others.

Absolutely love the tires but they won't fit the next set of wheels I'm buying. I've had them on 3 different mustangs. They work great as front tires and handle awesome. Don't wear too fast either. On the other hand, they're not the best rear tires for my car considering it has 650 to the tires. I'm going with Toyo R888's in the rear and probably back to the KDW's for the fronts.

five 0 ninja

Established Member
Absolutely love the tires but they won't fit the next set of wheels I'm buying. I've had them on 3 different mustangs. They work great as front tires and handle awesome. Don't wear too fast either. On the other hand, they're not the best rear tires for my car considering it has 650 to the tires. I'm going with Toyo R888's in the rear and probably back to the KDW's for the fronts.

Awesome, good to hear. I have about 250 less hp so maybe ill like them for the rears also! Lol
Thanks, good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread