FS Beautiful Low Mile 2001 Cobra in Mint Cond.

Stallion9769

Need to Mod
Established Member
FS Beautiful Low Mile 2001 Cobra in Mint Cond. w/ PICS

I have a 2001 Black w/ Black interior Mustang Cobra for sale. It has less than 15k miles on it and is in excellent immaculate shape. I bought it bone stock and have put a JLT CAI and MGW shifter on the car. It also features 17x9 Chrome Saleen Replica Wheels. I have every single stock part including the wheels to go with the car. Never smoked in, never drivin in rain, could eat off the bottom of the car. Truly a clean, low mile, immaculate Cobra. If you would like any more information or more pictures please PM me. Serious potential buyers only please. I am asking 18.5 obo. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Saint

Established Member
Anyway I can get more pics of this car to my email? [email protected] I can't seem to PM you since I'm new. Plus there are some questions I would like to ask you via email. Thank you in advance.

Rotzs99

Established Member
Beautiful car, and it has the mods i want...trade for a convertible? j/k parents would kill me.

Martinrulz

Established Member
ttt

Hope you haven't sold it yet, I'm definately wanting that car!

Edit: Oh, what's the story on that x pipe and catback? Are they installed now, on order?

Last edited:

Stallion9769

Need to Mod
Established Member
Hey guys, sorry its been a few days since I could get on. The car is not sold as of now. MartinRulz, I have not recieved a pm from you. If you want just drop me an email at [email protected] with any questions and I will be able to get back to you faster that way. Thanks

Martinrulz

Established Member
Stallion, did you get any of my emails? I haven't received any pics or anything from ya. Still looking to sell it or what?

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
I would trade you my WRX + 2grand. I am crying on the inside because that is pretty much the car I want, but I can't afford it.

Stallion9769

Need to Mod
Established Member
Martinrulz, I dont think I have got anything from ya. My email shouldnt be blocking anything. [email protected] is the email. It is still available.

CalcVictim, I really like those WRX's but really cant trade. Thanks anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread