FS - BBK Headers and H pipe. 400$

My2003-10th

Established Member
BUYERS BEWARE OF SELLER!!

To ballistic nut/ Cory stout I bought those bbk headers from you about 3 or 4 months ago. Never received them you wouldn't call or text or email me back. I finally contacted PayPal about the issue they 3 way calle you on the phone and you said oh yeah I will ship them tomorrow. 10 days later I never received them so Paypal refunded my money back. Please if anyone buys something from him DO NOT SEND MONEY AS A GIFT.

BallisticNut

Established Member
this guy is a freaking moron!! I ask him like 15 times for a shipping address and never got
it till a month later!! And when i went to ship them he didn't want to pay for shipping so he filed a dispute with paypal!! Dumb piece of trash trying to flame my posts now? Go try and be a big boy in real life instead of on svtp!!

And why lie about me? U failed to mention the part where paypal stated that you still never sent me an address to ship to, and then you decided you didnt wanna pay for shipping and u wanted your money back, so instead of asking me to send it back you filed a dispute with paypal. He even tried to screw me out of 100$ + because I didnt have bolts, which I never claimed to have.
This guy is an idiot.
If you think im a scammer then look at my eBay feedback.
eBay My World - ballisticnut
So my2003-10th (Keith Spence) Since you think your cool and put my name on here, why dont you suck it! Learn to read before buying!

Users who are viewing this thread