FS: BBK after cat x pipe $100 shipped

sloppymax

Established Member
Up for sale is a BBK after cat x pipe pipe (pn- 1460). This x pipe is a direct replacement for the stock H on 2011-14 GTs. It is a 2.75 mandrel bent and retails new for $169. This is a great option for those who do not care for the pulsing sound found with the stock h because it smooths out the tone. Stock hardware as far as clamps goes is reused and was not offered with x even new. Since it replaces the stock h, it allows for the factory cats to stay in place for those of you with stringent emissions testing. I had no issues with getting this to seal up without any leaks. I also have the original box for this.

$100 shipped to Continental US only. I would prefer to ship to a commercial address if you the buyer has one available in order to save a few bucks on shipping. I accept Paypal and do not care about the 3%. I will ship the same day that funds hit my bank account from Paypal. I would also take cash for local pick up or Paypal but the funds would have to be transferred from Paypal to my bank before I went through with the pick up. I have all positive feedback on SVTP, Maxima.org, G35driver.com and my350z.com all under the same username. Thank you for looking.

CAM00064_zpsa73f3336.gif

Users who are viewing this thread