FS: Bassani X-pipe

JohnsMyName

Established Member
Figured I'd post here before the market forum. I have a Bassani X-pipe for 96-98 Cobras. It was never insalled brand new. It is a catless aluminized peice. I also have new MIL's to go with. PM me with an offer :thumbsup:

skratpiece

Established Member
I'm wondering what the difference is between the 96-98 and 03/04 Pipe? Obviously the difference between the T-45 and T-56 may make a difference? I would be interested if it fits. Let me know if you have any details. Anybody else have any idea? Thanks.

JohnsMyName

Established Member
Unfortunately I am pretty sure it will not fit. The pipe is sold specific to 96-98 cobra models. If you here different let me know though.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Unfortunately I am pretty sure it will not fit. The pipe is sold specific to 96-98 cobra models. If you here different let me know though.

It will fit. The difference is the location of the O2 sensor bungs and possibly a brace in the middle (depends on the midpipe, I think). I have a 96-98 magnaflow catted X on my 03 cobra. Just had to cut the brace off and use O2 extenders. Fit right up. Hope that helps! :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread