FS bassani x and high flow cats

graveyard

Established Member
I have a bassani x pipe with high flow cats for sale.The deal is i bought them form a guy in texas except for the cats i bought them form this site here.He cuts the x pipe right behind the gutted cats he sent me,but you will be getting 2 more good cats that i purchased seperately,he said that the shipping would not ship them any other way wich was bull he just wanted to save money because he told me it was to expenseve to ship them that way and he could not find a box,but enough of that story.The X looks good and can be used ok you will just haft to splice a piece of pipe in form a muffler shop or something,remember the cats that is gutted is welded on the pipes that go to the maniffolds,you can use these cats but they are gutted. The X itself was not cut it was the pipe that goes in to the x that he cut,it was cut between the cats and the X.The pipe's look good that go up to the engine on both sides,it is stainless steel and has the 02 sensor holes on both sides,i am not going to use them on my cobra i like the sound of it with the factory H on it i am goin to leave it as it is.I put the bassani catback on it with the factory H and i like it a lot that is the reason i am getting rid of the rest of exhaust.It fits a 03,04 cobra.Let me know and i can send you some pictures of the setup,if you give me your E-mail i can get them to you a lot easer,i have trouble loading them on this site.
I would like to have 175.00 for everthing plus shipping or you can make me a resonable offer.

Users who are viewing this thread