FS: Bassani 2.5 SS Catback w/ 4" Tips (Brand New Mufflers)

Satin03

Established Member
Local sale only for now. Too much of a PITA to box and ship. This is a polished kit with brand new, still in the box mufflers. The old mufflers were sold and replaced with new. Not the ones pictured. $450...local sale only or trade someone with a Borla Stinger catback.

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

Last edited:

Bad03Vert

Hello 5.0
Established Member
Just get bored easily when it comes to sound. Always switching it up...working on my 4th catback setup. My friends think I have an addicion. Lol.

I had (8) different setups on my 97' Cobra, (4) on my '08 GT, and so far only one on this car (Steeda Catback).

LaserRed02GT

Established Member
Yea it would be around $100 I guess. So you would be down to trade? New bassani mufflers included right? Why did you sell the old mufflers?

Last edited:

Satin03

Established Member
Yea it would be around $100 I guess. So you would be down to trade? New bassani mufflers included right? Why did you sell the old mufflers?

Hmmm, well that's more than I thought it would be so I'll have to chew on that one. As far as the mufflers go, I sold the old ones when I bought some Mac mufflers to put in their place but ended up not liking that sound so I figured buy another set to go back in and sell the kit as a whole or put back on the car. The Stinger setup is likely the only one I haven't tried yet on my car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread