FS: Basically New Polished CCW classics

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
SOLD

Just like the title says. These are basically new. They are about 7 months old now. I have the receipt to prove. They are 18x9.5 fronts and 18x11 rears. They were built to cobra specs. Tires will be OK for a little while, but will need to be replaced within 3-5k miles max if I had to guess. Front tires are Hankook Ventus 255/35/18's with about 2-3/32, rears are Nitto 555r drag radials 285/40/18's that are at the wear bar but still hook damn good at 510rwhp... It could use a wider tire on the rear though, but these tires were in the garage from the previous rims. Id be willing to mount some Goodyear street tires on the rear with about 5/32 of tread if that helps.

These rims are pretty much perfect like they came from CCW. One rear rim has very very very small nicks on the lip of the rim. I think its from the guy mounting the tires but I cant be sure of that bc I didn't notice it right after. I honestly didn't have to mention it, bc its not even really noticeable, but I want to be straight up about it. I am a picky person and it doesn't bother me. It Might not even show up in pics, that's how minor it is.

I have the receipt where they just costed $2960.70

Save $200 and get tires with it to roll around on for awhile...
I will sell them for $2800 shipped with tires and insurance. Heres a few pics for reference.
:beer:

Side2_zps579737f3.jpg

Side1_zps54719f9c.jpg

Side_zps1cd18acd.jpg

If your seriously interested, I will/can take more pics if needed. You WONT be disappointed.

THANKS ALL............ JASON
:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread