FS: B&M Shifter T56

snake4ever

Established Member
ok cool, i just was wanting to see what it looked like. i will most likely buy it from you just wanted to make sure the shifter is complete. i am still a newb so i cant access the pm, if you have an email that i can get in touch with you that would be cool. thanks

Harry Schneider

Established Member
shifter

03svtsnakevert said:
I have a practically new B&M shifter for 03-04 Cobras

will sell for $70.00 shipped...

same shifter as used in the Ford GT

What are you replacing it with? I just took out my Tri-ax and installed the B&M, I found the Steeda started to become "notchy". The only thing I don't like about the B&M is the the long shifter, but works great!
Has anybody ever heard of being able to put a "pabble shift" auto/manual trans in the Cobra?

Last edited:

03svtsnakevert

COPASNICKA
Established Member
Harry Schneider said:
What are you replacing it with? I just took out my Tri-ax and installed the B&M, I found the Steeda started to become "notchy". The only thing I don't like about the B&M is the the long shifter, but works great!
Has anybody ever heard of being able to put a "pabble shift" auto/manual trans in the Cobra?

I have an MGW...we test different shifters and then sell after having them a short while...just finished a little while back with this B&M...I loved the length on the B&M, as it did not leave you reaching down for the shifter...

03svtsnakevert

COPASNICKA
Established Member
snake4ever said:
money sent thanks!

SOLD!! THANKS!!!

Please ensure that you provide a positive trader rating for me when you receive shifter...I have left a positive trader rating for you for your prompt payment...I did not get payment until this morning and shifter will go out tomorrow...I will provide you with tracking number and method of shipment at the email addy you sent me.

Thank you!
Steve

03svtsnakevert

COPASNICKA
Established Member
shifter went out today DHL...I have emailed you the tracking number...please remember to leave a positive trader rating for me when you receive the shifter, as I have already left it for your prompt payment...Thanks!

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread