FS Autometer 2/16" Dual Pillar

lifter213

Established Member
Bought this for my brothers 03 but he sold his Cobra before I gave it to him and I already have one. Never installed brand new still in original box it shipped from summit in. Part number is 12122 and its the 2 1/16" dual pillar found here http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ATM-12122/

$50 shipped

DSC01977b.jpg

DSC01974b-1.jpg

DSC01979b.jpg

Last edited:

mr.magic

Established Member
How well do these fit. Payment options? Purchased an Autometer shorty and it dont fit for s***! Does this replace the oem pillar or is it a cover type.

lifter213

Established Member
How well do these fit. Payment options? Purchased an Autometer shorty and it dont fit for s***! Does this replace the oem pillar or is it a cover type.

Paypal will work for payment. This is the same part number i installed in my 03 cobra and it fit good. I can get some pictures of mine installed if you'd like? Its the cover type. I also sent you a PM.

scotts99snake

Established Member

It covers the existing pillar. You drill small holes through both and attach with small push tabs. Fitment is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread