FS: Aluminum Teksid Block

fasvtcontour00

Established Member
Well I've let this block sit for too long in my building and I really need the money now to buy an Xcal 2. I had it for sale back in the summer and had some interest but no one serious enough to pay for shipping or pick it up. It is a genuine aluminum Teksid block from a 97 Cobra. I'm selling it as is with rotating assembly installed. The forged cobra crank could be turned and reused easily as a supertough crankshaft. Three rods are bent and buyer will have to get new rods and pistons. Also, includes stock pan and oil pump, no pickup, I used it on my new moter. This is a very rare and sought after engine block. It has been sitting in a building wrapped in plastic since early summer. I'm gonna ask $475 or BEST OFFER I've sat on this too long, thinking I would build a turbo setup with it someday but my car needs to be tuned in the worst way. Will travel some distant to deliver, just contact me at either 270-337-3082 (home) or 859-519-6270 (cell) or email me at [email protected] with any questions. Help me out guys, I need to move this.

Users who are viewing this thread