FS: Alienware M17X R3 w/ Upgrades

anarchyx914

Established Member
I am selling my Alienware m17x Laptop. I specifically bought this laptop, because it was the fastest gaming laptop at the time. I recently got married and had a child, so I have not had any time whatsoever to game on this laptop. I paid over $1500 for it new when I bought it, and I have invested another $250 in upgrades, as well as $150 for a carrying backpack and screen protector. My loss is your gain! The SSD will come formatted, because I was running Ubuntu on it. The Windows 7 Installation is on the 500gb HDD.

I am asking $1200 + Shipping. If paying via paypal send it as a gift or include 3% to cover fees.

This is an awesome laptop to get a kid for Christmas. You can change absolutely every illumination color on the laptop -- the keyboard colors, fan colors, alienware logo, and alien head on the top of the laptop can all have customized colors via the Alienware Command Center Software!

I have the original Alienware Box that this will ship in, the box was so cool I kept it all this time!

Laptop Specifications (Upgrades are in BOLD):

17.3-inch WideHD+ 1600 x 900 60Hz WLED
Alienware M17x 240W A/C Adapter
Slot-Load Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD+-RW, CD-RW)
Intel Core i7 2670QM 2.2GHz (3.1GHz w/Turbo Boost, 6MB Cache)
2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon HD 6990M Dedicated Graphics (Dell Optional Upgrade)
16GB Kingston HyperX DDR-1600
120GB OCZ Vertex 2 Solid State Drive
Killer Wireless-N 1103 a/g/n 3x3 MIMO for Gaming and Video (Dell Optional Upgrade)
500GB 7200RPM SATA 3Gb/s

Accessories Included in Sale:

Alienware TSA-Friendly Backpack ($135)
Alienware 17.3" Screen Protector ($25) -- Has been on laptop since Day 1

Thanks for looking -- I also have this listed on ebay where I have 100% feedback -- I'd prefer to sell it here though!

alienware1.jpg

alienware2.jpg

alienware3.jpg

alienware4.jpg

alienware5.jpg

alienware6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread