FS Airaid 'race' intake. THREE WEEKS OLD <500 miles

DynamiteBlues

Established Member
Up for sale is my Airaid 'race' intake (no insert, tune required) that i just purchased from american muscle not even a month ago. i'm switching back to the stock airbox because i am in the process of trying to switch to a TVS kit. Will ship in the original Airaid box with all included accessories!

IMG_20141219_190459361_zpsqvzgm7v6.jpg

IMG_20141219_190518398_zpslxlclyuv.jpg

sorry for the poor quality night time photos, i'll update the thread with some daytime shots to showoff the fresh black piping and the perfect filter.

Asking $275 Shipped

DynamiteBlues

Established Member
Sorry I haven't replied to all my PM's.. I had a blowout and slid out and broke my spine(multiple vertebrae) ribs and collar bone, i had three surgeries, 6x sets of stitches and spent a week in the icu. I cant feel my left arm or hand but by some miracle im alive and i can move everything. As a musician that makes me happier and more grateful than i can explain. Thanks for letting me rant ! The car is totaled but its all on the side and roof so I'm not sure if the intake or any parts survived. I have weeks and weeks of recovery, as soon as I can have a friend checkout that the intake was untouched I will update the thread and reply to PMs. Stay safe guys, I'll update you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread