FS: Airaid intake $250 and AEM drop in dry filter $30 shipped

sloppymax

Established Member
Two separate items up for sale. First is an Airaid intake (pn- 451-264) with Synthamax dry filter. This intake has around 10k miles on the setup and is in great shape. It is currently configured for an automatic and includes everything original to the kit for the automatic. Maf screws, intake insert (to run without a tune if desired) and sound tube delete on the tube portion are all included. The only thing I am not sure I still have is the block for the manual setup and the sound tube delete on the firewall. I may have the second but doubtful on the first. I have put on a layer of real thermal tape on the back side of the intake box. This can be removed. I also removed the Airaid logo but I still have it available. Retail new is around $350. This is off the car and ready to ship.

Second up for sale is an AEM drop in dry filter. I did notice slightly better mpg but any power difference, if there is any is negligible. This is a just a reusable filter that will fit the stock intake box on 11-14 GTs. It is a dry filter, so no worries about oil on the maf sensor. Retail new is mid 40s.

$250 shipped for the intake and $30 shipped for the filter to Continental US only. I would prefer to ship to a commercial address if you the buyer has one available in order to save a few bucks on shipping. I accept Paypal and do not care about the 3%. I will ship the same day that funds hit my bank account from Paypal. I would also take cash for local pick up or Paypal but the funds would have to be transferred from Paypal to my bank before I went through with the pick up. I have all positive feedback on SVTP, Maxima.org, G35driver.com and my350z.com all under the same username. Thank you for looking.

IMAG0087_zps01e8a02f.jpg

CAM00065_zps06fe4bac.jpg

sloppymax

Established Member
Price drop to $225 shipped on the intake and I will also throw in a K&N HP-2011 oil filter for the 5.0.

Price drop on the AEM drop in filter to $25 shipped.

sloppymax

Established Member
Just to note, as I mentioned above I do not have the block off piece that the manual set up would use. The autos have a fitting that is employed as a vacuum and this is not used on the manuals. I am sure it could be obtained from Airaid unless you had something else in mind.

sloppymax

Established Member
Bump for auto guys or manual guys that want to contact Airaid for the fitting. Again, $225 shipped on the Airaid intake with BNIB K&N oil filter for the Coyote and $25 shipped on the AEM dry drop in filter.

clc44

Established Member
Finally found one for auto. Still for sale? I found several threads but not sure what all is still for sale. Thanks, pm if available.

sloppymax

Established Member
Just for clarification, the Airaid intake includes the insert to run without a tune. This can be removed to be reflected in a tune. This is also the upgraded filter from the standard kit. $225 shipped to Continental US with K&N oil filter (part number HP-2011 for the 2011-2014 5.0).

$25 shipped for the AEM drop in filter.

Users who are viewing this thread